P.G. 600® is intended to improve reproductive efficiency
- Used for the induction of estrus
- For animals that are experiencing a delayed return to estrus
- Improves breeding performance in hot weather months
- Mimics naturally-occurring reproductive hormones
When reconstituted with the enclosed diluent, the five-dose vial (25 ml) of P.G. 600® contains
- Serum Gonadotropin (PMSG): 2000 IU
- Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG): 1000 IU
Storage, Dosage and Administration
- Store between 36 to 70°F until mixing for use
- Once mixed, the solution must be administered
- Inject 3ml, or as directed by veterinarian, into deep muscle tissue
- The base of the neck or rump are acceptable
- Freeze unused reconstituted solution in 3ml syringes for future use
- Follow all prescribed protocol instructions from Reproduction Specialty Group, Inc.
- Contact RSG if prescribed protocol dosage and timing is missed
- Administration of P.G. 600® is short-acting and for short-term use as directed
- Due to the short supply of PG 600, this product is only available for clients who are preparing animals for an RSGI program and procedure
- No orders for PG600 outside of an RSGI program will processed
- Contact RSGI if you have questions
See package insert for additional information.
FOR ANIMAL USE ONLY
Restricted drug (California) – Use only as directed.
Disposal: Follow all applicable local, state and federal laws