EAZI-BREED® CIDR® is a Progesterone intravaginal device for controlled breeding in sheep and goats
- Used for oestrus synchronization during the breeding season
- Ovulation control in does for AI embryo collection and transfer programs
- Used to advance the breeding season in sheep
- Suitable for maiden and adult does and ewes
- Each device contains 300mg of Progesterone
Storage and Administration
- Store between 59 to 86°F.
- Dip the device applicator in a non-irritating antiseptic solution.
- Place one device into the applicator so that the short legs are folded together with only the tip protruding.
- Dip the tip of the loaded applicator into a suitable veterinary obstetrical lubricant.
- Wipe the vulva lips with a disposable tissue.
- Insert the loaded applicator, sloping slightly upwards, through the vulva and then forward, without forcing, into the forward portion of the vagina.
- Release the device by depressing the applicator plunger, leaving the cord protruding from the vulva.
- Repeat steps for each device to be inserted.
- Withdraw the device by pulling on the removal cord
- The device cannot be reused
- Properly discard the used device
- Follow all prescribed protocol instructions from Reproduction Specialty Group, Inc.
- Contact RSG if prescribed protocol timing is missed
- Administration of the EAZI-BREED® CIDR® is short-acting and for short-term use as directed
Warning: May cause cancer. May damage fertility or an unborn child. Do not handle until all safety precautions have been read and understood. Wear gloves, protective clothing, eye protection and face protection. If exposed or concerned, seek medical attention or advice.
See package insert for additional information.
FOR ANIMAL USE ONLY
Restricted drug (California) – Use only as directed.
Disposal: Follow all applicable local, state and federal laws