For use with Eazi-Breed CIDR sheep inserts.
- For use with Eazi-Breed CIDR sheep inserts.
- Follow CIDR insert instructions
Storage and Administration
- Store between 59 to 86°F.
- Dip the device applicator in a non-irritating antiseptic solution.
- Place one device into the applicator so that the short legs are folded together with only the tip protruding.
- Dip the tip of the loaded applicator into a suitable veterinary obstetrical lubricant.
- Wipe the vulva lips with a disposable tissue.
- Insert the loaded applicator, sloping slightly upwards, through the vulva and then forward, without forcing, into the forward portion of the vagina.
- Release the device by depressing the applicator plunger, leaving the cord protruding from the vulva.
- Repeat steps for each device to be inserted.
FOR ANIMAL USE ONLY
Disposal: Follow all applicable local, state and federal laws
|Dimensions||1 × 5 × 5 in|